Marketing Manager – Hiring Now
Posted on Monday, March 27th, 2017
Push Beyond is looking for a talented, commercially oriented, success focused digital marketer to join our team
What the role involves
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be leading key marketing activity for Push Beyond and its clients, developing and managing integrated marketing campaigns. You will have the drive and ambition to work autonomously as well as part of a thriving team. This innovative agency boasts an impressive client list and this will be responsible for account managing several key accounts, and adding value to their digital marketing strategy.
- Leading the development and implementation of the marketing strategy for Push Beyond
- Managing Paid Marketing activity including PPC and Facebook marketing ad strategy for Push Beyond and its clients
- Storytelling: You need to be able to tell a good story – conceive and develop relevant content and campaigns to communicate the attitude and goals of Push Beyond
- Campaign management and promotions
- Trade events
- Working as the main point of contact for a portfolio of clients
- Devising strategies to address client’s needs and driving them through to execution
- Providing support and expertise on digital marketing/marketing automation projects
- Contributing towards monthly and annual sales targets by identifying commercial opportunities
- Social media marketing: You will continue to develop our distinct online presence by continuing to grow and cultivate our loyal followers through our social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
Experience / skills Required
We are looking for a social butterfly that truly understands the mechanics of digital marketing. As a Digital Marketing Executive you will need to be able to demonstrate you have a proven track record in the following areas:
- Formal background and strong understanding in both traditional Marketing as well as Digital Marketing
- Social partnerships: Develop relationships with online bloggers and authors of content to promote our products to the relevant demographics
- Press Relations: Build relationships with relevant editors of both consumer and trade press ensuring our products are featured
- Email marketing: Manage the contact database and write and dispatch email marketing campaigns for both trade and consumers to promote product launches and increase direct sales using the latest software and technologies. Experience with popular email platforms would therefore be essential.
- Paid Search: Deliver results through paid search activity
You will need to be a naturally creative person who has the knowledge, experience and technical ability to successfully execute and build a community of Push Beyond ambassadors. Your experience in using new and relevant technologies is paramount to the success of this function as is the ability to provide accurate reports and analysis to demonstrate effective return on investment.
Copywriting and SEO experience would be a bonus but not essential
- Competitive package and holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working
About Push Beyond
We are on a mission to generate revenue and cost savings for our clients through digital activity. Our house model explains this in more detail.
Above all we are looking for a bright, highly motivated, results orientated individual who wants to be part of a growing team.
Please send in your CV and a one minute video of yourself explaining how you will fit into our business values to [email protected]
Download Marketing Manager Job Description